Monday, June 27, 2016

Phone pictures

My favourite son-in-law takes some really good pictures. And now that Grandson has an iPad that syncs up to his Dad's iPhone, we end up seeing a lot more that he takes. #3 sent these to me, and they are so special!

This is from the other night when Grandson went to his sister's dance recital.  I love this of two of my blessings!

Baby is a little ham.  She is extremely precocious, sometimes a bit cheeky and even bossy, but she sure is cute. She sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to me today. And she has been singing the ABC song for a while. No, she does not enunciate every word perfectly, but it is certainly understandable and it sure is adorable. She is going to be two in less than 2 weeks, and she is learning new things every single day. She started to say Gamma and Gampa instead of Mamma and Pappa on the weekend.....and her letter L is pretty perfect now too.  I love listening to her talk. She is such a determined little girl, and I really do think that great things are in store for her!

SIL went to his nephew's high school graduation ceremonies on June 10th. He actually had to miss Sweetheart's Father's Day Sports day at her pre-school, and that was really tough for him. But his nephew is only going to graduate from high school once and Sweetheart will have many more Sports Days in her life.  Luckily, Grandpa was able to fill in and they all had wonderful days together, making memories. 

They make me smile, and fill my heart with such joy!

No comments: