Friday, July 29, 2016

Another day, another park

This is where we went yesterday morning. It's a wonderful park in Pitt Meadows that is always shady, and never too hot or too crowded. It's a great place to spend a morning. 

I think she is part monkey. Both she and her brother are always hanging around or climbing on something. 

Here are four of the five children who I brought to the park. As usual, one isn't looking. Lol. 

And here are all five who I brought with me. Again, not everyone is looking, but you can definitely see how shady it is. There always seems to be a bit of a breeze blowing through it too. 

Singleton pics. Sort of. Isaac kept talking to me so he is making funny faces, and Lucas jumped in behind Ethan just as I clicked. Oh, these guys make me smile. 

A bike camp came and had their morning snack, and #3 joined us with her children after an hour or so of us being there. The kids on their bikes were very entertaining to watch go up and down the hills. 

And Baby Preston's Daddy dropped him off at 11, not long before we were leaving.  He enjoyed watching all the kids on the bikes go around and around too. Everyone did. It was a fun morning out!

No comments: