Monday, July 11, 2016

Back to the woods!

We headed back into South Surrey today. It wasn't really what I was planning to do, but the children all  requested to go back. And because Fara had pneumonia and missed out, I figured "why not?"

I always try to take at least one group shot everywhere we go. Seems so funny to only have four children to care for. And having only one in diapers makes such a difference too!

My almost-3 year old made me really happy that we went back to the fairy garden. She adored it more than the others. And the others love it too, she just was so into it!

She would look at each individual house, and touch and admire. She has a wonderful imagination and I know she truly believes in fairies. It was so magical!

The thrill of the hunt.  Like I mentioned last week, there are houses everywhere. I know we have found a lot of them, but I know we have missed some too.  These 2 and 4 year olds really enjoyed themselves. 

These guys started looking for bugs. Mila is such a great helper. She isn't going to touch any, but she sure doesn't mind participating in the search!

This is a very cool treehouse in the middle of the woods. They all love climbing up to see if it is unlocked. And today they even asked a worker where the key is.....they would really like to go inside.  Aren't they all adorable?

We really do live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!

No comments: