Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Day 2, Done!

Our bible verse today is from Romans 11:36 "For everything comes from Him and exists by his power and is intended for His glory.  All glory to Him forever!  Amen."

Today was definitely a better day than yesterday.  I didn't start my shift until 5 instead of 4, and that extra hour at home makes such a difference. I miss Open Session which disappoints me, but I really love the extra hour of quieter-time so that I can be ready and refreshed for the organized chaos that is waiting for me at Summer Kids Club.  And my work day was definitely busier than yesterday, due to more school-agers and my almost-1 year old. I think it also makes a difference as to the amount of boys versus girls ratio too. Different dynamics made for a bit crazier day. Work-wise anyway. 

And who can believe that my cousin was here a week ago already?  My life feels like it is flashing by before my very eyes. Deb and her husband are already back in Winnipeg after a whirlwind trip to Kelowna, Penticton, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, Tofino, Kamloops and Calgary. I know they also made a couple of stops in Saskatchewan somewhere in there but they have put A LOT of miles on that rental vehicle since they left on the 4th of July!  This picture was taken last Tuesday evening, and it feels like it was just yesterday. I love all these special ladies....to the moon and back again!

No comments: