Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 3, Done!

I am really tired today. It's the middle of the week but I really felt that my mind was not really at Kids Club. I was there in body. But I sort of just felt a bit useless. My group was good, and my angry child seemed less angry today. We noticed that when it is loud and when he is hungry, there is more negative behaviour.  So the first half of Kids Club is always a bit tougher than the second half. And I am actually starting to understand him a bit better. Sad that one child out of eighteen can make life difficult for everyone else. I can be in complete control of seventeen 7, 8 and 9 year olds, and one lone child can make it hard for everyone else. But, that's the way it goes sometimes. Makes me appreciate my little group of daycare kids just a little bit more every day!


It was Craft Day today and 360 children made light sabers out of pool noodles. Can you see my little Lucas on the far left of the picture?  He is wearing a red hat. He tells me he is having so much fun!  Grandson and Sweetheart are having a fun week too!  Just watching Lucas and Sweetheart sing and dance to the music makes my heart smile. Grandson does great too, he just isn't as animated. They are all just soooooooo precious!  Our bible verse today is from John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Miracle #3 and I took 9 children to the park this morning and they all had a wonderful time. I cannot get over how much these blessings look like my miracles. Like, this is totally a blast from the past, right from the early 80's. Cute little two year olds, don't you think?

Sweet Pea was enjoying her game of Peek-a-boo!

And here is another very cute two year old.  Although I guess he is really only 3 months shy of being three. 

#3 calls this one her wild child. She really did have her hair in pony tails before we left, but she rode her scooter and took them out when she wore her helmet. 

These three boys were riding bikes and scooters so they were a bit far away to take some pictures of.  So here they are back at the house playing Lego. Lucas and Sweetheart traded places at Daycare today and they all had very good days!

No comments: