Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beautiful day

We want to the park this morning, and we had blueberry muffins. And I had a coffee.....it's the first one I have had since I was in Sicamous eleven days ago. I can still feel the caffeine coursing through my veins and it is 10 hours later. Funny, hey? Can you see my cup on the stump in the background?  I had to hand out muffins first. 

My McDonalds lady told me that she missed me. I am usually there once a week (or more) and I don't think I have been there for more than 6 weeks. At least not for coffee and muffins. 

They lined up and posed for me. Cute little part Asian children don't you think?  I do, but I am slightly biased. Four of them are related to me, after all.  I think that it is interesting that there are two blue-eyed blondes. Lucas has blue eyes too, but his hair is definitely darker than Preston and Sweet Pea's.  

They were about to race down the hill.  "On your mark, get set, go!!!

And this is when we got to the van. Pretty Girl told me that she was too tired and hot to take a picture. So as soon as she slouched over, everyone copied her. Aren't they funny? I took their picture anyway. 

No comments: