Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Drumheller

It rained today. A. Lot. I can honestly say that in all my years of coming to Alberta, that I have never seen the kind of weather that I have experienced on this trip. The hailstorm that we arrived in on Sunday night was amazing. Scary amazing. And then we had a thunderstorm last night that was also amazing. Not as scary, but still amazing. We woke up this morning to a torrential downpour and it let up a little bit for our drive up north, but it really didn't stop until we were on our way back to Calgary at 4:00. It's been quite the adventure. Sweetheart had another best day of her life!

The geography of Drumheller is so cool. I love how all of the dirt is layered into different colours. I remember it from 21 years ago when we were here with some of the miracles, and I was just as impressed way back then.

This is the world's largest dinosaur. Drumheller looks a lot different now than it did when we were last here. The museum is still similar but the town itself is very touristy.

Here is a picture of some very beautiful people, who I love very much. We are all having so much fun. Baby was very concerned about the people who were in the big dinosaur's mouth.

We all climbed up to the top. Only 105 steps!

No comments: