Thursday, August 18, 2016

Friends

They all care about each other. And they are all really good friends. It means that somewhere, somehow, we are all doing something right.  All of these 4, 5 and 6 year olds don't see each other very often, but they just go from where they left off. We have leaders and followers, givers and takers, nurturers and caregivers.......and they all love to play.  They really are fun to hang out with, as they certainly do like to be together. It's nice, because it makes my job just a whole lot easier. (Except at meal and snack time.....I sure do make a lot of food these days). And if anyone is counting, then the reason our numbers are higher than normal, it's because I said yes to one family because I thought someone else was not needing me today. It's only for a few hours and I feel very guilty, but its actually easier with more than less. Someone always has a friend to play with. They are all having way too much fun today!

No comments: