Sunday, August 21, 2016

From the airport

What a nice evening!  We met my cousin at the airport last night and he bought us all dinner before leaving for Geneva. He brought his friend Joe Ann who used to take of his uncle before he passed away. She lives in Nanaimo now and takes care of an elderly lady, but she came over on the ferry today so that she could see Doug. They have kept in touch and I certainly know why. She is lovely and we all got along famously.

My Dad is holding his Swiss chocolates from Doug. He brought some over for all of us. We received ours on Wednesday and as much as I don't love chocolate, I can vouch for the fact that these are the best chocolates that I have ever tasted. I shared with the daycare children on Thursday and they agreed. 

We all had a really nice evening. His flight was delayed two hours, so that gave us a little bit of extra time to see one another.  And the food was delicious at the Japanese restaurant.  

A very sweet airport worker asked if he could take one of all of us. I love it when that happens!

No comments: