Thursday, August 25, 2016

More visitors, more pictures

Miracle #1 came by last night. She showed up just before dinner, McDonald's dinner in hand and was quite delighted when she discovered that Sweetheart was here from her day of playing. Sweetheart had decided she needed to stay for dinner of meatballs and so it was a win/win for everyone. 

#1 always asks me to take her photo. And she is quite specific about which camera/phone I am to use. She doesn't like my phone pics. But Sweetheart prefers my phone because it doesn't flash. She ALWAYS blinks or squints when I use my camera. My camera will only take a clear picture if the flash is on, because of the poor quality of resolution. So, this picture above is the picture that #1 prefers. 

I, on the other hand, like this one better. 

I actually, really like the candid shots the best. Auntie J read books to Sweetheart for almost an hour. They both enjoyed their time together very much!

Sweetheart would read books all day if she could. And she is really starting to sound out more and more words every day.  Auntie and Sweetheart had a really nice evening together. 

No comments: