Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Our day at the mountain

I tried to post this last night but my iPad was not cooperating. And I was too tired to figure it out. We are having a magnificent holiday, and we are busy every day. This seems like it was so long ago already, and it was just on Sunday.  That was only three days ago. We were visiting and at the beach on Monday, at the zoo yesterday and are headed to Drumheller today. I promise I will catch up on all my blogging when I have more time. 

When you get to the mountain at the resort in Revelstoke, you have to check in and get your time to ride the mountain coaster. Here we are at 9 in the morning after getting our tickets.  We headed back into Revelstoke to get a few things at the grocery store before we went back. It's a 5 minute drive. 

Went to the middle of the mountain on the gondola and enjoyed our view and we took some pictures. 

We are having way too much fun with these miracles and blessings. Sweetheart has told me many times that she "loves holidays".  Me too Sweetheart, me too!

Grandpa and two of his blessings. We all loved looking out over the city and looking at all the beauty. We are only halfway up the mountain, and we were told that next year they are building the pipe all the way to the top!

Lots of photo opportunities, and at 8 and 5 years old, they are the most excellent little travellers. 

I bought 2 of the 4 professional pictures and depended on candids of SIL and I as they were $10 each. I decided not to get caught up in the moment, and really just wanted the blessings to have their memories. It was soooooooo much fun, and it's a two minute ride, and we can all hardly wait to do it again! 

No comments: