Monday, September 19, 2016

Being a Grandma

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. I really do believe that we choose our attitude and how we react to people around us. And joyful people attract other joyful people. A happy attitude gets us a lot further in this world than one that is not.

Miracle #3 took this picture last night and I didn't even know. And I was so tired last night that I put myself to bed at 10 o'clock and didn't receive it until this morning. She has been having me and her Dad over for Sunday night dinner quite regularly for months now, and this is one of my very favourite things to do with my grandchildren. We read. Bath and bedtime for these two blessings is very routine, and most Sundays, I read them their bedtime stories, (and/or rock Baby.....this has sort of come to an end in the last couple of weeks as it isn't really working as well as it used to. She used to ask me "Gamma, rock you?" and this was our special 5 to 10 minutes and I would transfer her into her bed without her waking up.  She's been waking up this past couple of weeks, so I just put her in her crib and sit a few minutes and that works better) while Hubby plays a game or watches a show with Grandson. These are very special moments that I hope and pray that they will remember forever.

Being a Grandma is the best job in Earth, and until it happens to you, you just don't even understand. I love being a Grandma!

No comments: