Saturday, September 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Tai!

It's been a busy Saturday. We started our morning doing a few chores and some shopping, and then I went to get my hair done. I was disappointed when I was postponed until this week because my hairdresser was sick, but it was worth the wait. I wanted it done for my brother-in-law's birthday party but it worked out that I had it done for Tai's birthday party instead. 

Tai had a critter party. The children were amazed when Dainia let the spider crawl on her. Ewwww.

And my grand-daughters and great-nephews are all braver than me. Pretty Girl wouldn't touch any of the reptiles but had no problem with the furry animals. The ferret was actual pretty cute and so was the sugar glider. Lucas, Isaac, Sweetheart, Sweet Pea and Baby touched everything that they were allowed to pet. I still say ewwwwww.

The birthday boy and his sister loved the snake. As I think you can tell by their smiles. 

The children all lined up to hit the piƱata. Didn't take long before they had the candy and prizes out. 

Instead of cake, there was a tray of desserts. Everyone enjoyed them. A lot!

And then the music was turned on and there was a dance party. I love this backyard as it is such a perfect place to entertain. Happy 5th Birthday Tai!  I know your official day isn't until Tuesday but we all had lots of fun celebrating with you today!

No comments: