Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello September!

We had a great morning to start off the month! It was supposed to rain all day, so when it was sunny to start the morning, we went outside right at 9 o'clock.

Awwww, look at my little biker gang!  They all had so much fun together!

We attracted all of the neighbours. And #3 and her kids dropped by too!  

I never did count how many children were playing in the cut-de-sac at one time, but I think there were fourteen little ones. And four adults. Easy Peasy. And the sun is still shining too, so we are very happy that the weather forecast is wrong. 

These little ones played together for a little while after lunch. 

I tried so hard to take a picture of the 2 year old cousins all together. 

It wasn't easy and I didn't really succeed. There's always one in every crowd....

No comments: