Saturday, September 17, 2016

"Oh, I fancy!"

Miracle #3 sent me these pictures last night. They made my heart smile. I just love them to the moon and back again!

Baby had orange juice in a wine glass, and she said, "Oh, I fancy!"  Simple pleasures, as it really doesn't take much to please a two year old. She's had a rough week.  She had a fever from Monday until Wednesday, she fell off the play structure at the school on Thursday, not to mention how many other times she has stumbled or fell down this week. If anyone needed a "glass of juice" this week, it was her. Here's hoping that her parents had the real stuff!

Sweetheart had her juice and then filled her glass with water. She felt so special, and that's what it's really all about, isn't it?  Parenting win C and T, you are amazing parents!  Don't ever forget that.

No comments: