Friday, September 2, 2016

Our day

We started our day with our new little boy who came to visit while his Mommy went to set up her classroom. He is 17 months old, and so tiny and so cute. My girls just loved him. 

I would have to say that he had his own personal fan club this morning.  He was only here for a couple of hours but I don't think he is going to have any trouble adjusting to Daycare three days a week.

We went to visit #3 and her Daycare this afternoon. I only had two children left at 3 o'clock, so we went to join their friends for a walk around the block. 

These two blessings needed to pose for a picture. They have both grown up so much over the Summer. Sweetheart is 46.4 pounds now, and Baby is 28.8 pounds. I need to measure how tall they both are now too, but I am sure that they have grown in length as well. Sweetheart fits Size 6/6X whereas Baby is just heading into a Size 3. Sigh.....

A little dog jumped up beside them for less than 3 seconds and they were both so surprised. And they were sooooooo pleased that I clicked a picture right at the right moment. 

And just to make a note.....their strep tests came back negative. And their virus that they obviously had last weekend seems to have disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Both still have runny noses, but the worst has passed. Don't you think that they look so different from one another? Like if I didn't know that they were sisters, I don't even know if I would think that they are related. 

And as we ended up back at C and T's house, we all went into the backyard and three little girls jumped into the rainwater that was in the pool. Oh, they were all so very pleased!!  I like how Baby even took off her shoes before she went in...not that it would have mattered because they were her water shoes, but I thought that was very thoughtful of her. 

No comments: