Friday, September 16, 2016

Sunrise

I think phones have a purpose.  But the the more and more that I observe and pay attention to people around me, I think that they could be ignored a little more. That's why we have texting and call display. I would have to say that most everyone I know, except a very few people, own smartphones. And so when this meme came through my newsfeed, I thought I needed to share. I try really hard to not have my phone out when there are children watching me. I take pictures on it a lot, but I try not to look at it unless I just need to know the time. 

We all just should have been outside this morning looking at the sunrise. I borrowed these from a few Facebook friends, and all I can think is "Wow! Thank-you God, you are an amazing artist!"

The colours take my breath away!  I know that the pink just means that the rain is on its way, but it's still gorgeous.

This particular picture was taken last week. The mornings are very cool, with bright sunshiney days.  Fall is definitely in the air.  Makes a lot of people I know very happy......makes me just a little bit sad. Just because I know that Winter is next, and I detest the cold.

No comments: