Thursday, October 27, 2016

What time is it?

"What time is it Mrs. Witch?"  We played this game at MyGym yesterday and the children just loved it.  Baby looked a little nervous as she was anticipating what was coming next, but it was all in good fun. The tickle witch came chasing after them and the giggles were priceless. You will note that I am tending to my toddler who has run off in the other direction, while holding my other one who was also a little nervous about what was coming next. I think I look very awkward, but just keeping it real. This is what I do on a daily basis. Not everyone cooperates all the time......I would actually have to say that they are all pretty good, but it's certainly not perfect!

We celebrated Miracle #3 turning 34 last night and I didn't take a single picture. Oops!  We have to do it all again next week because it's Hubby's birthday on the 1st, so I will catch up next Wednesday. I've moved Monday night dinner to Wednesday night dinner during hockey season.  Grandson and SIL have hockey practice right at 6 o'clock on Monday, and we were all missing them. And #1 and I have been attending Alpha on Tuesday, so we moved it to the next available evening. 

I ended up going to bed at 9:30 last night because I was so tired and that means that I was wide awake at 3 am. It's going to be a long day.....but I am sure it will be a fun one!

No comments: