Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hockey and friends

I went to my first Canucks game of the season last night.  And Ryan Miller didn't play, but Jakob Markstrom did. And he played really well.

This is from the Canucks Facebook page yesterday and it's pretty vague. But that isn't a surprise, as the Canucks Management never give out a whole lot of information. My Canucks beat the St. Louis Blues 2-1 in overtime and it was a pretty good game.

But it was the fun time that I had with my friend that makes hockey so enjoyable. Corinna and I had such a wonderful time last night. (And our new seats are awesome too)  Even though we go to see hockey games together, it really is about being with my friend, and spending an evening out. We see each other at least twice a month during hockey season, and we always have such a great time when we do. I love my friends!

No comments: