Saturday, October 15, 2016

I love being her Gwamma!

I received a FaceTime call at 8:15 this morning and this little cutie was wanting to come to "Gwamma's house."  She wanted to show me her new shirt from her Daddy because he had been to Disneyworld, but mostly she just wanted to come over.

So she met Hubby and I at the White Spot for breakfast, and then she came back home with us while the rest of her family took Sweetheart to her dance class.  As soon as we got here, we went for a little walk to assess the storm damage. But mostly just to go look at my neighbour's Halloween display. 

It really doesn't take much to impress a two year old. Hey, I was impressed too, and I am 56. She received so much enjoyment from looking at the "punkins and the kitty cat."

We looked at everything for 15 minutes or more, before we headed back up the road to my house because it was starting to rain a bit.

Not that she really cared, because she stopped at the next neighbour's house to look at the garden decorations. They all blow around in the breeze and she enjoyed looking at them almost as much as she enjoyed the Halloween display. 

"I love them, Gwamma!" Oh Baby, I love you!

No comments: