Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Just another wonderful Wednesday

We had a wonderful Wednesday!  MyGym is alway set up differently from week to week and I have to say that today was one of these guys' favourites. They loved hanging around. Who thinks it is so cute that Sweet Pea calls MyGym "YourGym"?  Because I always say we are going to MyGym and she always asks, "YourGym Gamma?"  I try to correct her but she just can't comprehend it. I think that she is really cute.

And this was another crowd favourite. It was bouncy, and they all enjoyed it very much! And it is really difficult to take pictures of 2 and 3 year olds and expect them to all look at the same time....just sayin'.

In our circle time, we played with sheer scarves. Mack just loved it and so did Baby!

Isaac ALWAYS sits beside the teacher. That's just new this year, but whenever we are called over to sit in the big red circle, you will always find him right next to whoever is teaching the skill or activity. He was right into the scarf playing today.  

After MyGym, #3 and her gang came over for snack and lunch. These three played in the garden centre for a bit. This is one of the most played with toys in my house. It's probably 25 years old and 3rd-hand hand-me-down and the children love it!

These three little people make me smile. Every. Single. Day.

No comments: