Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5th

My weather app tells me that this the last day of sunshine for the next couple of weeks. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and then there is no end in sight. I am hoping and praying that it is wrong. It usually is.

The cows were out in the field behind the school this morning. Don't I live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth? 

The two year olds were pretty excited to go and get a closer look at the cows. And the girl in the middle is Olivia.....she doesn't belong to us, but she is always dropping off her brother at Lucas's class so she our friend. If they were allowed to, Baby and Olivia would have climbed right over the fence. Because that's just the kind of two year olds that they are. Lol.

We had a great time at MyGym today. But then we usually do. The children really do love it there. 

My two little blonde haired blue eyed Asian children. I love them to the moon and back again!

It was about 21 degrees out after school today. And yes, I gave the little ones permission to take their shoes and socks off in the sand. They were going to do it anyway, so I might as well be the hero. 

Sand. It provides hours and hours of entertainment. They didn't even have sand toys and it still made all of them so happy. 

Can you see all of our kids?  There is a bunch playing up on the grass by the fence. #3 has five and I have six. They sure do play really well together. I'm going to miss the sun and warmth if it really does disappear for the next couple of weeks. Sigh.

No comments: