Saturday, October 1, 2016

Thoughts for today

I went to yoga last night. I am so pleased that there is a Friday night class again. I took a bit of a break from hot yoga as I wasn't very happy with the price I was paying and the lack of Deep Stretch and Relax classes that were being offered. But I missed it. Actually, my body missed it more than my mind, but now that I have been going for the past month, I guess that my mind missed it too. 

I pray this prayer a lot, but mostly in the evening. Prayer is a huge part of my life, but it's always nice to have a little bit of help. I live for visuals.

And this is not something that I take for granted. I see my grandchildren 2-7 times a week. It is a privilege and an honour to see and care for them as often as I do. 

Bible verses help to shape my thoughts and prayers. Today is the last day of the prayers for children, but that doesn't mean that I will stop praying for them. I just won't be sharing.  

This really spoke to me today. Josh Shipp, you are a very smart man.

No comments: