Sunday, October 23, 2016

Random

This is the way my brain works. In no particular order, and because I need to delete them off of my photo memory, here is the way God speaks to me. I have never heard His voice, but He shows me things when I am reading. We don't get the newspaper anymore but I subscribe to many websites on the Internet. So here are a few things that I have read over the last few weeks that I feel that I need to share. I spend a lot of time alone, because I don't sleep as much as the average person. So I read. A lot. And I pray. A lot. A movie was recommended to me a few weeks ago and I really want to see it. It's called The War Room and I think I will really enjoy it. It's about being a prayer warrior....I know, that's not what you were thinking, was it? My Mom was a true prayer warrior and I have a cousin who I also think is a true prayer warrior too. And of course, I always have my friends who will pray for me and with me too. Prayer is so important to me, and so calming. 






No comments: