Monday, November 28, 2016

Blue

I watched a Christmas movie and have been playing on my iPad this evening. I almost booked a yoga class, but I didn't feel like leaving the house. I took this personality test on Facebook and it turns out that I am blue. I thought that I would have been yellow. Most of my Facebook friends are green. I took another quiz called, "How Catholic are you?"  As we all know, I am not Catholic at all but I did know my theology, as it told me that I was 100% Catholic. Hubby has a bunch of Christmas movies PVR'd and I think that I will go watch another one before I head to bed. It's been a lazy day and evening, but I had an extremely busy weekend, so I am not really feeling one bit guilty. Who wants to make a bet that I fall asleep in front of the TV set?

No comments: