Friday, November 4, 2016

Fun Friday

The weather forecast said it was going to be sunny and 17 degrees today. Which I thought seemed rather unlikely and it turns out that I was right. It was cloudy and cool. Not that I am complaining, but it sure would have been nice to enjoy that sun and warmth. 

We had lots of fun anyway when we went to pick up Ethan from pre-school. Pretty Girl loves to pretend that she is a bird in a nest, and Sweet Pea is sure to copy. 

They found this chair behind the church. Pretty Girl was rather fascinated with it, and we needed to take a picture. I don't remember ever seeing it inside the church for any particular event, but it's been sitting out here for a month or more. 

Miracle #3 and I took these blessings to Walmart tonight. They are so funny! I know that they don't go out shopping very often and they just get so excited. About everything. I took them over to the toy department while their Mommy was looking at clothes and I found them very entertaining. Doesn't take much to make a five year old and a two year old happy. I got the biggest hug from Baby when I saw her. We really missed each other. I am pleased to report that she is healthy again.....only 8 days later!

I spent a dollar and let them have a ride. I actually spent two dollars and let them have two rides. You would have thought that they had gone to an amusement park for the amount of happiness that they received from this. As a matter of fact, the 'ecksalater' or 'ecksavater' in Walmart was way too much fun. Baby would have gone up and down all evening and been perfectly happy. We did do it a couple of times just because she loved it so much.......it was just an exciting and wild Friday night for these two blessings!  

No comments: