Wednesday, November 2, 2016

It's raining, it's pouring....

......and we are trying really hard to have a positive attitude.  It helps to be two and to own a muddy buddy. Sweet Pea was warm and dry when we went to pick up the big kids today. She did not have a care in the world!

She was more than happy to pose out in the rain after everyone else ran into the house.  They were all kind of wet, but not Sweet Pea! 

"See Gamma?  My hat keeps me dry."  She has had this hand-me-down from her sister in her backpack for awhile, but she usually brings her umbrella. So we hadn't put it to use yet.

And then she asked if she could go run and play in the puddles. As soon as I said yes, she was immediately running into all that she could find.

She has lots of fun playing in the rain. Most of my little children own a muddy buddy, and I think that I would really like one for myself. They just make so much sense. Especially if you are two. 

Hmmm, I don't think it matters how old you are.  If you live in the Lower Mainland right now, then it just makes sense to wear a Muddy Buddy. Kind of too bad that they only make them up to a Child Size 5.

No comments: