Saturday, November 12, 2016

Lunch

I'm not usually one to share pictures of food, but I couldn't resist. The Tacofino food truck is in Pitt Meadows today and I was so excited to try them out. These are my fish tacos and they were amazing, but I can honestly say that the ones that I had in Birch Bay a few years ago were better. I certainly did have a yummy lunch though and I am very grateful! 

We started our day at a craft fair at the school, went to London Drugs and Favourite Finds before I had my eyebrow appointment.  We frequented a couple of stores on 224th Street because they had their Christmas sales beginning today. We made a quick stop at Roots for a couple of things and then headed to another artisan show at the airport in Pitt Meadows. All that and we were home just after noon. It's been a great way to start a Saturday!

These are Hubby's chicken tacos. He says they were delicious but I think mine look better. I certainly got more for my dollar, that's for sure!  Just sayin'.

No comments: