Tuesday, November 22, 2016

More from yesterday

I know that I thought that I was coming home from Calgary to rain, but it turned out to be a beautiful day, and we even broke a couple of records. It was really quite mild with sun and a lot of blue sky. A bit of a bonus because I certainly wasn't expecting it. It was such a nice day to go to the Aquarium. 

She challenges her Mommy every day of her life, but she sure is cute!

Baby loves Chester. Her friends were a little bit tentative.

Waddle, waddle, waddle. The Penguins were quite social.  

As soon as we arrived at this spot, she immediately asked, "Where are the paints?"  Because when we came three months ago, this is where the face-painting was set up. I thought that was pretty good, that she even remembered. 

My little boys didn't really cooperate, but that's okay. Sweet little guys!

No comments: