Friday, November 25, 2016

One month to go

Christmas is only a month away!  I always say that the older I get, then the faster time goes by. I know it's very cliche but it's very true. I am looking so forward to all of the outings and get-togethers, and our first one is tonight. There are 20 of us going to Disney On Ice and I am very excited! I know that it really isn't very Christmassy but it always starts the season because it is at the end of November. It's something that I used to do with my own children and it's very fun to enjoy it with my own blessings as well.  This year all three of my sisters are going, my own daughters as well as all of their daughters, my four granddaughters and I have one son and daughter-in-law as well.  Add in two honourary nieces, a couple of great-nephews and we are set to go. I am really looking forward to tonight!

No comments: