Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pro-D Day morning at the park

Another beautiful day today. It's Pro-D Day, and Miracle #3 and I went to the park this morning. 

The swings were popular. Grandson and Jade like to climb up them as well. I always admire the two of them. They have stamina and amazing abs!

Twelve children lined up for me and everyone looked and smiled except one. Pretty good, if I do say so myself!

A man was walking his dog and he let them pat her and throw a ball for her. We had happy children who were made happier. They probably could have done this all day!

But we went over to the basketball court and played What time is it Mr. Wolf?  Again, I think they could have played this all day!

It was fun to watch the bigger ones teach the little ones. They really didn't know what to do, but they all played and had fun!

It was 13 degrees and sunny. Too bad that we had to take the little ones home for naps because we all could have stayed longer. We really do live in such a beautiful place!

No comments: