Sunday, November 13, 2016

That went by fast!

It was one of those days. I walked out the door this morning at 9 am to go to the vegetable store, walked back in briefly for a few minutes at 9:25 to put them all away, and then left again until just after 6 pm.  The Vancouver Canucks had an afternoon game at 1. It was their first game back home after a very dismal 6 game road trip that they only won one game, so I really wasn't expecting much. But they beat the Dallas Stars 5-4 in overtime and it was a really good game!

Before I went to the hockey game, Hubby and I went to church. It was our turn to teach Sunday School but we really didn't teach much. The children have been working on their Christmas production so the first half an hour to forty-five minutes was spent in the gym practicing. 

I have been totally blessed with extra behaviour help this year and even though I am the head teacher, I had four helpers. Because we only teach two Sundays in a rotation of eight weeks, this was our teacher group's first practice because the children started practicing in October. I haven't taught since the first two weeks of September so we did a lot of observing and a little bit of crowd control. 

Our nine little pre-schooler/kindergarteners were amazingly obedient and participated really well with all the Grade 1 to 4 children. I was very proud of them and I didn't really do much except watch. It's going to be a lot of fun in December when they perform. Cute little musical and as usual, Miss Glory is working so hard and getting great results. 

It's been a really busy day, and it felt like midnight when I walked in the door this evening. Hubby and I did a quick Superstore shop, I answered some emails, we watched a bit of TV and I am exhausted. Good night everyone!

No comments: