Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday morning

It wasn't raining at school drop-off this morning. But the puddles are plentiful and the boys just want to get in them. 

They all know that I don't want them to be soaked before they go to class, and they are all so deep right now. So I have made them a deal that they can't splash and play when we get there in the morning, but as long as they have a change of clothes to get into at the end of the day, that's when they can get wet. Funny thing is that by the end of the day, they don't really care as much. 

Aren't they funny?  They want to go in but they don't. Today, they just made up a game and tried to jump over them. I totally envisioned someone falling in so I distracted them. 

And we took pictures instead. They were all very cooperative. Even if the piece of my keychain is in the bottom right. Oops. 

So I tried again. Sweet Pea was having no part of it and was hugging my leg, but the boys turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Never perfect, but not bad.....

No comments: