Tuesday, December 27, 2016

From last week

We went to our Dinner With Santa last Sunday evening and it did not disappoint. The food was excellent and the company was even better, and it's hard to believe that more than a week has gone by. I love that no one was afraid of Santa this year, although Baby was a little bit apprehensive. But by the end of the evening, she was telling us, "He's a good guy."

We've been busy. There have been many family and friend get-togethers, and I didn't take any pictures. Sometimes I just want to enjoy my people and savour the moments. Which is what I have been doing. This is the first day that we don't have anything planned until tonight and it's kind of nice. The sunshine has arrived once again after our slush and snow yesterday and it's looking very bright and cheerful outside. 




No comments: