Saturday, December 3, 2016

Busy weekend planned

I slept in today!  Which barely ever happens, but is deeply appreciated. I went to bed last night at 10:30 and didn't get up this morning until just after 8. I stirred a couple of times and looked at the clock around 1 and around 4, but both times I went right back to sleep. So that, is a splendid night's sleep! I updated my iPad last night, and it is taking me some time to get used to, but hopefully it won't take me long. I hate change, when it comes to electronics. 

I am going to the church from 10 until 12 as there is a dress rehearsal for the children's pageant, and then Hubby and I have chiropractor appointments. I woke up with an ache in my lower back that I am looking forward to being fixed. 

The Canucks are playing the Maple Leafs at 4 o'clock so it's an early game which works out well because we are babysitting a few blessings tonight. Tomorrow is just as busy as today, so it's all going to go by very quickly. I am looking forward to all of it though, as its all fun, fun and more fun!

No comments: