Monday, December 12, 2016

Quiet Monday morning


Lucas and Isaac haven't been coming on Mondays for the past month because of their Dad's night shift. But now we are back to normal.....for a few months anyway.....and they had a very quiet half hour before I had to take Lucas to school. They met me in the driveway at 7:15 as I was scraping some snow/ice off before it starts to freeze. We received another inch or so of snow during the night. Now it's just supposed to get sunny and cold for the next few days. 

This happened at 9:30 this morning.  I was sitting beside him sorting through a box of toys for Finn and I looked over when he stopped moving his little arm with a car.  And this is what I found.  I guess he had a busy weekend. All three little boys have runny noses.....even I woke up sniffly today. I was sneezy yesterday so I guess everyone shared their cold with me. I don't usually get it, but I guess it's my turn. 

Lukas has learned the two year old cheesy smile. I love it!

He was concentrating.  All the little guys are enjoying all of the Christmas toys.  

These two sat here for a long time while we chatted and they played. I know they don't remember anything about Christmas from last year, so they are re-learning all about it this year. They are going to be so fun on Christmas Day!

And this is my street this morning. I guess I don't pay my taxes. The snow scraper came up, lifted up the blades, turned around, put them back down again and then continued down to other end.  My neighbour is out with his grandsons and he was just as surprised as me. Sheesh!

No comments: