Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

Sweet Pea is three years old today. I have been thinking about her all day. Like, I just don't know where the time goes!  She is growing up before my very eyes. 

Three is one of my very favourite ages.  Sweet Pea comes to visit me four days a week, and we have a lot of fun together. I weighed her a couple of weeks ago and she weighs 38.6 pounds on my scale. She fits Size 4/5 in clothes and measures Size 9/10 in shoes. She still has a wide foot, which reminds me very much like her Daddy at the same age. She has very blonde hair, and her eyes aren't as blue as they used to be. I think that her Mommy might be right and they are going to turn green. Time will tell.  

She is free-spirited, and likes to do her own thing. She loves to dress up like a princess, and she enjoys playing dolls. She is a very girly girl. She is still dairy intolerant but she loves any kind of food that she is allowed to have. I would have to say that fruits and vegetables are her favourite things to eat, and she has a very good appetite. She's a grazer, and eats every couple of hours. (Which I think is very age-appropriate).  I am so blessed to see her as often as I do, and I just love her to the moon and back again!

No comments: