Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy 7th Birthday!

Pretty Girl turned seven years old today!  She has been partying with her friends and other side of her family, as we all celebrated with her last weekend. 

Seven years has gone by very quickly. She is our eldest granddaughter and I can still remember that early Friday morning phone call when she was born. I can remember heading up to the hospital just after 6 am to meet her. Even though she was born at 2:40, they all spent some time together as a family before #2 called us. 

She likes to pose, and was more than happy to do that for me on Friday afternoon when I saw her. 

Pretty Girl is very enthusiastic. She is strong-willed, determined, loving, smart and friendly, and we love her to the moon and back again!

She is fitting into Size 8 clothes and a Size 2 shoe. She is the only one of our blessings who I haven't weighed or measured in a while, and I am a little bit embarrassed. I will have to do that next time I see her. Because it's ball season, we all still see each other a couple of times a week, but Monday night dinner is on hiatus until late June. 

DIL made a delicious cake for her birthday celebration last week and I needed to share. 

No comments: