Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the fourth

We skipped out of Library this morning and headed to the park. And it was almost too hot!  I don't want to complain, but because it's been so cold....it felt very warm. And very wet. There were so many puddles and my kids came home with very wet shoes and very wet pants. I decided to not care because it was 24 degrees.

Can you see Ethan peeking out by the fish's mouth? And can you see the huge puddle at the bottom of the slide? It was one of many many puddles in the playground. 

Sweet Pea dressed in her Star Wars shirt because it's May 4th. And that means that it is National Star Wars Day.  I have read "May the fourth be with with you" many times today. And I have heard it on the radio many times today too.

I am quite sure I am one of the very few people in the world who hasn't ever seen a Star Wars movie. Grandson claims that he will watch one with me one day.  

In the meantime, I will enjoy learning about it from all the miracles and blessings. 

No comments: