Monday, June 19, 2017

Boys club

People are always commenting to me that I take care of a lot of boys. And they are right.....especially on a Monday. Aubrie came for a few hours today and Baby stayed for the afternoon, but from 2:20 on, these were my boys. 

Finn is really acting two years old.  He's testing out his boundaries and has learned the words No and Mine really well. He is very headstrong and determined, and has decided that this little car is his. Doesn't like to share it at all, so there are good days and bad days when it comes to taking turns. He's pretty good about sharing anything that is at my house except for this car.  

Lucas and Isaac were twins today. I hear that my sister is responsible for buying them their matching shirts and sweat pants. I approve. 

Tai kept apologizing for having to wear his boots today. I didn't see the problem as it was pretty wet out when he got dropped off at school this morning. How were we to know that it was going to be so warm later on?

There was no way that Preston was willing to smile for a picture. He's decided that he doesn't want to nap any more so by the end of the afternoon, he's not as agreeable as he used to be. Funny little almost-2 year old. 

No comments: