Monday, July 17, 2017

Summer Kids Club


Summer Kids Club started today and the theme is Pirates of the Caribbean. It was fun and I am not as tired as I would have thought. There are only 255 children enrolled and there aren't any pre-schoolers or kindergarteners. It was really smooth. 

The only way I would agree to do it this year was if I had Sweetheart and Lucas in my group. So, of course they gave me exactly what I wanted and we all had so much fun. They also placed me with my friend Leslie as co-leader so that even makes it better.  Sweetheart had a great time playing our gym game. 

So did Lucas. Our memory verse for tomorrow is, "But God had special plans for me even before I was born. So he chose me through His grace." Galatians 1:15

Here's 18 of the nicest 5, 6 and 7 year olds that I have ever met!
Yay for Team 2!

No comments: