Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our youngest granddaughter!  I can't believe that she is already three. She arrived on a sunny Monday afternoon on her Daddy's birthday, and I remember looking at him and telling him that his birthday will never be the same again. 

This is our strong willed, determined, precocious little girl. She has pushed every boundary possible and as her Grandma, I see the humour in it.....but as her parents, she's always testing so she doesn't make it easy on them. She exhausts them.

She's a Momma's girl. She loves her fiercely and has a hard time when she isn't close-by. Actually she does everything fiercely, and by doing that, that means that she is intense. About everything. I have told #3 on many occasions that she makes me feel so good about myself....she makes me feel very important.  I tease about her and say that she is my favourite, but that's not really true. I am her favourite. I haven't ever figured out what I have done to make my 5th grandchild love me so much but I'm not complaining. She was very agreeable when we were at the park yesterday and was more than happy to let me and her Mommy take pictures of her. 

I still think that she is little, but she is average in size. She weighs 33 pounds and is 38 inches tall. She fits Size 3X/4 in clothing and wears a Size 10 shoe. That being said, she was wearing a Size 2 bathing suit yesterday and it wasn't quite long enough in the body, but the bottoms fit fine. She loves dollies and princesses and is very excited to be going to Disneyland in September. She talks about it every day and I know she has no concept of time, but she still talks about it. She actually talks a lot. Like, she really never stops.....if she isn't talking, then she is singing. And she's very good at both!

We love her to the moon and back again!

No comments: